Monday, May 12, 2014

"Treat your husband like a king and your life will be better."

My good friend at the gym loves her hubby a ton. When I told her about HubbyHubby.com she said, "Treat your husband like a king and your life will be better." I couldn't agree more.

Here are some practical ways I treat HubbyHubby like a king:
1.  I keep the attractiveness of our home - especially the bedroom.
2.  I keep his favorite coffee in stock.
3.  I massage his shoulders at night.
4.  I thank him when he does something for me - big or small.
5.  I speak sweetly to him with a kind tone of voice.
6.  I put love notes or lace panties in his lunch box.
7.  I have and enjoy sex with him lots.
8.  I'm courteous and appreciative of him.
9.  I don't nag, criticize, or attempt to remake him - especially in front of others.
10.  I keep my attractiveness personally.
11.  I spoil him outrageously.
12.  I'm practical with my time, money and expectations.

 How does this make my life better?

When I treat HubbyHubby like a king, he is built up, encouraged and strong. Like a victorious king who can and will conqueror any task for his woman.

You are the ONLY person on the planet who can treat your man like a king. You, and ONLY you, can love, appreciate, admire, praise and adore him.

This week write down 3 things that you will do to treat your hubby like a king.
Don't know what he wants? Ask him. He'll tell you.
In return, your life will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment