Sunday, May 25, 2014

Prosciutto Wrapped Melon

Hubbyhubby & I love Prosciutto.  Every time he goes to the grocery store he buys it for me.  I'm always so surprised and I always make a big fuss about it and thank him with giggles, hugs, kisses and thank yous.

You may ask... "really, Alicia, you go silly happy with hugs, kisses, giggles and thank yous over ham?"  Yes, and this is how I show HubbyHubby how thankful I am and how I appreciate his gift to me.

Was it a 3 carat diamond ring, a new car, a new house?  No. But I always make sure to say 'thank you' for the things that HubbyHubby does for me.  Even if it's ham.

Being thankful and appreciative is a HUGE key to treating your man like a king.

For a quick Paleo snack I make him Prosciutto wrapped melon.

Here's what you'll need:

1/2 pound Prosciutto Di Parma
1 ripe honeydew or cantaloupe cut into cubes

Here's what to do:

Wrap melon pieces with one slice of Prosciutto and secure with a toothpick.

Serve with a wonderful Italian red wine.

A thrifty wife, can buy a whole Prosciutto from Costco.  If you do this, make sure you have a fantastic sharp knife for carving.  This one is my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment