Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Squeeze Your Man



When was the last time you walked up to your man and hugged him?  I mean a really good, long, strong, squeeze. A tight hug that made him feel like the most loved and adored man on earth.

Do this today and let me know his response and reaction.

Here's mine.....  My tight squeeze for HubbyHubby, caught him off guard. I felt his strong muscular arms squeeze me right back. Then I relaxed my squeeze and melted into his arms. We stood in the kitchen while the rest of the house buzzed with the hustle and bustle of getting ready for the day ahead.

Ahhhhh, what a wonderful way to start the day.

How often do you squeeze your man?

Put this at the top of your "things to-do list" and enjoy the benefits.

There's tons of proven research about the happy chemicals released in your brain with a long hug. But instead of looking all that stuff up, use that computer time to squeeze your man.

No comments:

Post a Comment