Monday, July 15, 2013

My Hero

It was 98 degrees here in Boulder yesterday.

Around 6:30 p.m., HubbyHubby was upstairs relaxing on the loveseat and watching TV.

I went upstairs and sat next to him.

It was like an oven in that room.

I asked, "Baby, do you think it's hot up here?"

I'm not sure if he even answered me.

Next thing I know, he's outside at the air conditioner, washing the fins, then downstairs, then upstairs fiddling with vents, then in the utility room looking at the furnace and duct work.

At 9:00 p.m. in bed, I cuddle up and say, "Baby, it is so nice and cool up here now. Thanks for fixin' the AC. You are my hero."

It may have been a small task for him, but letting him know he is my hero makes him feel like a king.


The Fine Print:

When you follow my blog and treat your hubby like a king, he will move heaven and earth to make sure you're comfortable and happy, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment