Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Hero, Part II

Here are a dozen more times when I told HubbyHubby he was my hero:

1.  He unloaded the dishwasher.

2.  He made the bed.

3.  He took the kids on a bike ride and swimming.

4.  He had a hugely successful business meeting with a client.

5.  He scheduled a camping vacation for the family.

6.  He volunteered to be a chaperone for the 4th-grade field trip.

7.  He balanced the checkbook and shared the budget with me.

8.  He organized the garage.

9.  He read a bedtime story to our 1st-grader.

10.  He swinged on the hammock with me after dinner and we listened to the kids play.

11.  He listened to our 2nd-grader read.

12.  He cooked our dinner out on the grill.

The list goes on and on.


This Week:

Pay close attention for opportunities to tell your hubby that he is your hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment