Monday, July 15, 2013

HubbyHubby Handy Man


When something around the house breaks or leaks, I call HubbyHubby. He's good at those things. And I think that's sexy.

If HubbyHubby wasn't in my life, my house would be crap, or I'd be broke from calling service contractors.

Now, don't get me wrong. HubbyHubby is a fully-equipped man. A man's man. He can do all things. But let me tell you, when he fixes something, especially something I broke, I think it's... well... sexy.

And I tell him. "Babe, thank you so much for fixing that for me. I love you. And... I like that hammer you got."

Two things good happened just then. HubbyHubby is pumped up, and the house is back in order.

It may be a cliché, but I love my handy-HubbyHubby. I love that he can do things, things I can't. And that I can do things, things he can't. But, in general, around the house, HubbyHubby takes care of things. And that's a man.

Ladies... do you appreciate the things HubbyHubby takes care of? If you do, show it.


No comments:

Post a Comment