Monday, April 14, 2014

"If I have sex with him, he'll be nice to me for 2 days."

I was out with my friends and this is what one of them said.

How awful!

So, I had to share my thoughts. And this is what I shared.

Sex is the air that men breathe. They think about sex at least once every five minutes.

If they are not hungry and thinking of food, then they are thinking of sex.

Sex is extremely important to men. And since our men are extremely important to us, then we need to recognize that. But... if you're having sex with your hubby so that he'll be nice to you, then you've got a serious problem on your hands. Sex is not a cure to that problem. You've got to figure out why both of you are no longer madly in love with each other. Love is the foundation. If you love each other, you'll be nice to each other forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment